3 Positive Memories:
1. Cooper and Max were playing on the stairs. Once they crossed paths with each other, Max reached out to hug Coop and Coop actually accepted it! They they both gave each other a kiss with a few chuckles. They have a strong relationship.
2. Zack's humor can pull me out of the dumps. He is so easy to talk to and non-judgmental.
3. Max is such a Momma's boy. The way he smiles and runs to me after nursery is the best.
3 Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Fasting and the Sacrament. They are difficult but worth the work and sacrifice. I know I can't make it back to my Heavenly Father without the forgiveness and cleansing powers of my brother and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. Food. Food can heal the cracks of any soul. It can be such a powerful tool if used correctly and such a satisfying sense. I am in awe every day of the nutritional value, textures and balances that foods have for each other and for the human body.
3. Lazy days. I don't allow myself to take slow, lazy days often. There is something so meditative about slowing down and thinking or working through things. I often get caught up in the stress and rapid movement of life.
This is an old photo of Cooper, taken in a box in our backyard of Wahiawa.
Max and Cooper have the best smiles and sense of humor. 04/2023


Comments